Friday, December 5, 2008

Girl Scout Activity - Salvation Army Stockings - Update

Hi Everyone,

I just received word that a family member has passed away and I need to go to Newtown, Indiana this weekend for the memorial service. Given that Kaleigh and I will be out of town and Kendall can't attend this weekend's activity, Kelli and I have decided to cancel the shopping trip. Kelli and I will be picking up items for the stockings and bringing them to the Christmas/Birthday party on December 11th. The girls will then be able to 'shop' through the items we've brought for their stocking. If you daughter hasn't sent in her money yet, please send it with her to the party.

Also... the party is a way for all of our girls to celebrate their birthdays together. We will be doing a gift exchange, so each girl needs to bring one wrapped gift with her (worth ~$25). This way each girl will receive a special present. :)

If you have any questions, please contact Kelli or I.

Thanks!
Pam

No comments: